Tribe Evamos Longtail
The Evamos Longtail weighs approximately 30kg excluding any accessories.
- Total maximum payload: 200kg
- Total rear rack max payload: 80kg
- Total rider max payload: 120kg
- Kickstand maximum payload: 50kg
- Front rack maximum payload: 10kg
- Side Boards maximum payload: 20kg per side
Absolutely. Using a hitch rack you can transport your bike for adventures far away!
The Evamos is 195cm long, check the total width of your car and overhang limits in your state. Also ensure you have a rack that can support an ebike (30kg).
The Evamos has been designed as a one size fits all solution. There is plenty of adjustment available in the stem, seatpost and saddle to make it comfortable for most riders. We’ve found riders from 5’2″ to 6’5″ are comfortable on the bike.
The Evamos can comfortably fit 2 children on the rear rack, using child seats or sitting on the bench. Using just the bench and Crew Cab bars you can squeeze a third child on the rear rack.
The only road rule in Australia for carrying kids (or adults) on bikes is that they wear an approved helmet.
The Tribe Evamos complies with all Australian e-bike regulations under the Australian Standard EN15194, meaning in all states it can be legally ridden on the road.
The Evamos Longtail supports the following child seats:
- Polisport Bubbly Maxi Plus with MIK-HD: Installed using the optional MIK HD adapter plate.
- Thule Yepp Maxi Easy Fit seat: Installed using the Easyfit window integrated into the frame.
- Polisport Guppy Junior for kids aged 5-10: Clamped to the rear deck boards or MIK HD Adapter plate.
The Tribe Evamos has a footprint roughly the same size as a Men’s Large Mountain Bike. It is 195cm long, 65cm wide at the handlebars and around 110 cm high.
Low Cost Delivery
We’ve worked hard to find the best couriers at the lowest prices, so you save on delivery costs.
Your bike arrives almost ready to ride
We assemble your Tribe Original and deliver it ready to ride. Your Tribe Evamos requires a small amount of assembly, but we provide all the tools and instructions.
12 month warranty on your bike
We’ve got you covered with a warranty of 12 months, and spare parts ready to ship if you have that woopsy moment.