Designed and manufactured by Lark's Blankets in Canada, where keeping kids warm & dry is par for the course, the bike blanket includes a fleece lining to keep kids warm and a waterproof outer cover to keep kids dry! An elastic buckle will keep it secure around your child during your ride! Get more out of your bike in all weather conditions and keep your children warm, happy and smiling.
All blankets include:
- Waterproof black Polyurethane coated Ripstop Nylon for its outer shell.
- Soft and fluffy fleece inner lining.
- Elastic buckle to keep secured around child.
- Folds up small for compact storage with carry bag.
- Designed and manufactured by Lark's Bike Blankets in Victoria, BC, Canada.
The Lark's Bike Blanket comes in 3 styles:
- The Classic Lark: Designed for the Tribe Original or other Box style cargo boxes, the Classic Lark is one size fits all for one child. It can also be used with the Melia Toddler Seat.
- The Big Lark: Designed for the Tribe Original or other Box style cargo boxes, the Big Lark is one size fits all for two children. Kids fighting over the blanket? Not with The Big Lark. Each half of the blanket has its own attachable elastic strap, so each child has their own half of the blanket!
- The Wren: Designed for "Longtail" style cargo bikes (eg Yuba, Tern), the Wren is designed to attach to your Hooptie/Monkey Bars with four velcro tie downs to secure it in place. When not in use, the Wren is able to be used as a cover for the rear rack. This creates two benefits - the rear seats stay dry and your blankets do not have to be stored after every ride!