Tribe Bikes COD Account Application
Please complete the below form to apply for a COD account with your company.
All applications are reviewed as Tribe Bikes has both a direct and wholesale model. Once your application has been approved you will be able to login to the wholesale portal with your email address and password created below.
If you have any questions, please reach out to Nick on 0411 988 959.
- The Tribe Bikes Model
Tribe Bikes operates a unique business model. Predominantly a direct to consumer business, we also work with a select number of retailers in strategic locations. Other than a demo bike, the retailer is not required to purchase stock up front, with orders placed on an as needed (ie when you make a sale) basis. This model allows you to promote the Tribe Bikes product without needing to have significant capital tied up in stock and without utilising valuable storage space.
Given the unique nature of the product and large size, Tribe Bikes completes all assembly and we can deliver direct to your customer or to your store, whatever your preference is.
- How to Place an Order
- Submit your order via our wholesale site at https://tribebikes.com.au/wholesale
- You must be a registered user to view this site. If you have not yet registered please go to the web site, click on “Log In” then “Create New Account”. Follow the prompts and submit your information.
- Wholesale Pricing
- All pricing (retail and wholesale) is inclusive of GST.
- The current wholesale agreement is:
- $300 discount on the RRP on the Tribe Original Non Electric;
- $400 discount on the RRP on the Tribe Original Electric Assist;
- 20% discount on the RRP on all accessories, including 20% discount on bundled accessories;
- In the event of Tribe Bikes sale events (eg EOFY, Black Friday, Boxing day);
- Tribe Bikes will notify you within 7 days of the details of the sale;
- Bike discount will reduce to 10% of the purchase price;
- For example, if the Tribe Original Electric assist has a retail price of $3,290 and a sale event reduces this by $300 to $2,990, the wholesaler discount will be $299, giving a cost to you of $2,691 including GST;
- Where the sale includes bonus accessories, no discount will apply to these accessories;
- Sale pricing will apply during the period of the promotion.
- We will notify you of any changes to wholesale pricing by writing with 14 days notice.
- One demo bike is available at a 30% discount to RRP. If seeking a demo bike, please email us and we will prepare an invoice. The colour of the cargo box and seat for a demo bike will be determined by Tribe Bikes.
- Retailers are allowed to vary the price charged to your customers from the Recommended Retail price.
- If reducing the price, your wholesale margin will be reduced. No further discounts will be provided by Tribe Bikes.
- If increasing the price, you must demonstrate to your customer an addition of value above and beyond the Recommended Retail Price. For example, this may be through an included servicing schedule or custom modifications.
- Tribe Bikes will deliver all bikes as per our arrangements with our direct customers:
- All bikes will be delivered fully assembled.
- They will be delivered either using our preferred courier or by Tribe Bikes.
- The retailer can choose if we complete the delivery to them or direct to the customer. If choosing to deliver to the customer, please provide the customer’s name, address and phone number in the order notes.
- Where delivery is outside of our Free Shipping Zones, standard shipping costs will apply.
- Tribe Bikes provides a 12 month warranty on all non-consumable parts. For more information review our warranty.
- Tribe Bikes will provide or cover the cost of parts required for warranty claims, with the retailer to complete any required installation.
- The warranty begins on the day the bike is delivered to either the customer or to the retailer. This includes demo bikes.
- Refer to the Tribe Bikes Terms of Service for our refund policy.
- We will not ship goods until payment has been received in full.
- All payments must be provided to Tribe Bikes through EFT.
- Our account details are:
- Tribe Bikes PTY LTD
- Bank: Commonwealth Bank
- BSB: 062-815
- Acct: 1058 6607
- Referrals & Test Rides
Tribe Bikes is entitled but not obliged to refer customers to you for test rides.
- Indemnity of Liability
The retailer indemnifies Tribe Bikes against loss, damage, claims, liabilities, expenses, payments and outgoings incurred by the retailer. Maintenance of demo bikes becomes the retailer’s responsibility once delivery is accepted.
- Conditional Account
Tribe Bikes retains the right to refuse or cancel orders or cancel wholesale accounts at any time. All cancelled orders will be refunded in full.